is a free online educational program that helps students earn their college degree in a financially responsible way by offering articles, videos, lessons, and tools on topics like budgeting, savings, student loans, and more. Below are some of the resources and services provided by SALT.
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your federal student loans in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT’s expert counselors.
- SALT Courses — a self-paced, online resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit cards, banking and more.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
Students can quickly and easily register online at saltmoney.org/tamu
. Please contact SALT’s Member Support team at 855.469.2724 if you need assistance registering online.